I'm sick. Although the illness is life-threatening, he is not receiving hospital treatment. Two years ago, I confessed my illness here and received so much prayers, love, and advice. I have put a lot of advice into practice. However, the disease is still very difficult. My illness seems to be getting worse. If you would like, could you please send your prayers and the power of love?😢🙏💞

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏✨❤️✨🙏

🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we ask for your healing touch upon this beloved patriot Angel Feathers. You know her needs and we ask for your miraculous intervention and total restoration of her body. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Some advice:
Do the things necessary to strengthen your immune system. A strong immune system is necessary for self healing.
☆Adequate sleep
☆Stress reduction
☆Adequate hydration
☆Fresh air, deep breathing, sunshine
☆Grounding
☆Alkaline body
☆Reduce sugar, healthy organic diet
☆Spiritual care, prayer, joy, laughter, positive affirmations, outward focus, gratitude.
☆Daily exercise outside like a brisk 30 min walk.
🙏😇

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

ありがとう.😭🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

ありがとう.🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Praying! 🙏🙏🙏

ありがとう.😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Constitutional Conservative and Trump Supporter searching for all truths in this world.

Praying for healing. I’ve been sick 3x in 60 days. Son twice, husband real bad. Cheating amongst everything else.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🙏🙏💌🙏🙏

Praying for you! and Thinking of you lots 💕🙏🙏
My greatest mantra the past six years is,
You’re not sick, you’re healing 🕊️

In response trueblue to his Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏 praying for healing and comfort in this time.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

praying that God will provide ongoing peace, comfort and healing. 🙏🏼

”He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.“ ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭4‬

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for you! Have you tried alternative methods of healing? If you wouldn't mind giving us an idea of what you are dealing with I am sure someone out there could offer answers. My brother came to live with me with Stage 3 lung ca. He refused traditional treatments. Agreed to alternative treatments. We used Fenbendazole (dog wormer) per Joe Tippins protocol, also applied hydrogen peroxide topically to chest and back. We played hertz frequencies for healing. Alkaline diet, essential oils, hugging, grounding, etc.. One that is very important is positive thinking. Say "I am well, I am healthy." Believe it with all your heart. Don't use words like "I am so sick" because you are manifesting your future. Be grateful for these blessings. Love yourself. Sending a big virtual hug to you.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Katy Nichole - "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Listen/Stream "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" at https://fanlink.to/injesusnameDirector: Nathan SchneiderProducers: Joshua Wurzelbacher and Alicia St. Gela...

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray for a healing.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏

Numbers 6:24-26
24 “‘“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
25 the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

ありがとう😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

🙏❤ love you Angel 😇

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

😢😭🙏💞

(1) Show this thread
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for The Power of Love performed by Huey Lewis and The News (ft. “Doc” Brown (Christopher Lloyd)) from the film Back To ...

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

😢🙏💞

(1) Show this thread