#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Present day William Morgans?

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

In response Red Man to his Publication

Not at all.

William was AGAINST Freemasons. He was killed for it.

Trump IS one. See the handshake above.

FACT: Trump was really, really upset about the Albert Pike statue being torn down. Remember that? That threw me WAY OFF!

The 33-degree Freemason Albert Pike. The one that said, β€œWhenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.”

Do you see the (DOUBLE EAGLE)????

This is hard for me to accept/see/dig as well....
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Do you believe Trump to be part of the cabal, a black hat?
That would cause some serious indigestion for many thinking that he is our only hope.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I'm glad you said this. I do not immediately discredit ANYTHING anymore, including that he may not be what many people think. It's a pretty difficult stance to take right now, IMO, because there's no "camp" for it. All truthers seem to be all-in on Trump. I'm on the fence with him and have been for a while but I'm still a truther and the message Im spreading is that the *entire* government & those who call themselves "elites" are corrupt beyond fixing. None of them work for us and your side will not save you. Wish there was a camp for us.

I think this group of disillusioned anons will continue to grow until something definitive happens.

Under every layer or deception I remind myself that the cabal's ultimate goal is complete ownership of the world and every thing on it.

To get there, they need to destroy or control every system that protects human rights. The US Constitution is a huge portion of this bulwark (simply because people believe it and want it). The cabal wants the people to tear it down so they don't have too. Everything that pushes people towards removing these protections is in their favor. Their plan requires us to revolt and create a power vacuum that they can then come in and fill.

They win by us doing nothing and they win by us rebelling.

Our only path is to expose the game and convince others to not play.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

'Expose the Game' then what?
Truther (? whatever their base is today) are saying we're watching a movie, & nothing can stop what's going to happen ... whatever that is - suppose to be Better or 'the Best'!
But this movie has consequences to the viewer - we're not sitting in a chair in a movie theater unaffected - Inflation, mind-bending psyOps, fake food, chem nanospray, harmful emf's (hz resonance) etc.
"Nothing" is what the lying world rulers said began the world [earth and world are not the same], so "Nothing" could stop what's coming if it did all that!
What 'script' would you write to override the Enemy's AI script.

Then can't win, the numbers won't allow it.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Sounds like the Divine Comedy

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

Fully, one trillion percent agree. Im sick of all the division when it's so obvious, to me anyway, that we can't possibly win if we don't unite against our real enemy. Fighting one another accomplishes NOTHING for us and it's exactly what the cabal wants...as long as we're distracted with hating each other and insisting we vote D or vote R to save the world, no one realizes that we the people will lose either way because *they're* (govt) all on the same side.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

New to your channel ~ Like :)
when Trump says 'they have it all' we take for granted they're going to 'do something about it' - get & rid the key 'real source' figures, since they know 'who they are'. Luke 4:6 tells us the spirit behind them.
Also, since they run on a certain 'frequency', just as they target & use against us (health) - could be turned back on them: 'do unto them'.
Just as GOD Spoke Light to shine out of the darkness, such an approach is needed.
Just as planes are used to spray us, these planes could be used to emit 'corrective and healing vibes (hz) resonating into the atmosphere. Good for us, bad for them.
We just need a few good men & women to make it happen and not depend on those who aren't doing what needs to be done - Gideons, Davids and the such :)
What do you think about that? Star Trek Tech Med already exists, how to reclaim & restore what was stolen by the pirates.

(1) Show this thread