HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Her hand is a different color than her wrist πŸ€”

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

THIS IS A BAD PIC, STORY IS IN WHY DID TRUMP NOT SHAKE HER HAND !! HE KNEW !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

fentanyl? like George Floyd?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

No !!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

How many times had Our President read "The Snake?"

There were more with the same poison ready to shake hands with POTUS. Roberts and some of the military gens. Pence too if I remember correctly.
Trump was warned of all but Roberts, then the Master of Arms pushed Roberts hand away before Trump could shake it.
It is in the video you can watch.

yea not so sure on this one either sorry

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

YOUR CHOICE

(1) Show this thread

This photo has a story, Gods at work.

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

YOU SHOULD TELL !!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#TheGreatAwakening βœ… But most of all ... prayπŸ™

How did she not DIE ?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

if it was fentanyl, narcan, he would have died with a drug use scandal

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

A lip reader had a video of the crowd, the 30 min before
POTUS arrived. Dems were ALL excited & talking about it.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Gunner's wife

(1) Show this thread

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

At this point...nothing surprises me on how far these lunatics will go. I'm surprised (actually) that more egregious attemps at his life hadnt been taken. Pelosi is as evil and twisted as they come.

I'm quite sure he was slipped the ronna at some point by Pence. They figured he would die from that. They figured wrong.

proof?

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response San Voe to her Publication

you.tube - thegunnerswife - find the SOTU address video's...... very interesting to say the least!

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH will prevail. ALL LIES will be revealed. So let's get started!

Who's the genius that thought Trump would ACTUALLY shake her hand? Guess that's Pelosi. 🀣

In response clay albright to his Publication

BQQM πŸ˜ƒ

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (βŠ™οΉβŠ™βœΏ) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

what hand looks like that? the fingers are so disproportionate to the hand - and the hand skin tone is nothing like that of the wrist. i'm not arguing the fact, i'm jus sayin'

is she alien? πŸ‘½

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

It's probably a prosthetic "slip on" so she doesn't get
exposed to the poison.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Who would?! He's looking at it... Why wouldn't it kill her?πŸ€” How many know bullet holes struck Mara Lago January 26th? Apparently from a drone. The media said NOTHING!#truth Accomplices to evil & crime! if you're a mainstream media journalist, you make me sick! You're the bottom of the barrel and you'll be the first to rot & no one will care or remember your name... RIP#FakeNews WORDS ARE WEAPONS IN THE LOST NEW WORLD.πŸ‘Š

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yes, ive watched that video, love the snub he gives her!! The Gunners wife on youtube has a few videos on it..

In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication

MORE THAN A SNUB πŸ˜‰. LOOKS COULD KILL

(1) Show this thread

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/yXNYCEkbpv84/ https://ugetube.com/@ToddAnon https://107daily.com/ToddAnon https://t.me/ToddAnon17

So how many times have they tried to kill him?

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Redpill Mill to his Publication

ive "heard" 13-15 times... give or take!

In response Redpill Mill to his Publication

Public 17. Non Public ?

(2) Show this thread

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

I knew right when it happened, but how naive of me to assume she was intending to transfer Covid-19. She had much more deadly microbes on her hand that evening.

In response Willa Belle to his Publication

BINGO !!!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

In response Willa Belle to his Publication

I heard a while back, they can make a poison that would kill just the individual and no one else. All according to your chemical make up in your body.

(2) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

evil cunt.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

WELL DONT SUGAR COAT IT 🀣. LOVE IT πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[they] were all watching and waiting in anticipation for celebration in this assassination

WOULD HAVE MADE THEM FEEL GITMO SAFE !!

(1) Show this thread

WOW. I heard Hillary had a ring she used.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Do you know where this story comes from?

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

IT WAS OUT AWHILE BACK & WHITEHATS TOOK IT DOWN

(1) Show this thread

sick bitch

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I read that before and he refused to shake her hand. God has watched over him in every turn.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

THE ANOINTED ONE πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

(1) Show this thread

She needs to be executed on live TV.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

NOW WERE TALKING πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Not only executed on live tv but slowly tortured first on live tv because she has been torturing us for years.

(2) Show this thread

Our President was 5 steps ahead of these evil demonic people.

In response Diane Mitch to her Publication

YES HE IS πŸ—―πŸ—―πŸ—―πŸ—―πŸ—―

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing πŸ’œ

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

How is it not hurting her?

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

THEY RIGGED IT IN A WAY THAT ONLY POTUS WOULD GET IT !!!

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

rubber prosthetic on her hand.

(2) Show this thread

EXAMPLE: DID THIS ARTICAL TELL YOU SHOT WAS FIRED @ ELEVATION OF 1,000 ft ? NO ! DID THIS TELL YOU IT WAS A 7 MM ROUND ? NO
I GAVE INFO OF THIS IN MY POST, 30 YEARS IN THIS WAR v. DEEP STATE !

Christian, Patriot, Pro Life, Pro USA

secret service

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

OMFG! That freaks me out! Find that fucker fast!

(3) Show this thread

GO TO MY NEXT PELOSI POST & TRY TO FIND INFO ON IT ?? ( GHOST ) ARE JUST THAT THEY WORK & COVER IS NOT BLOWN

LOOK @ THIS INFO FROM THIS ANGLE :

WE KNOW A SECURITY DETAIL ( MALE ) HAD DIED WHILE ON THAT TRIP TO SCOTTLAND , WE WERE TOLD HEART ATTACK RIGHT : ( COVER STORY )
( NOT THE WHOLE STORY ) RIGHT !
GUY FLYING THAT SINGLE PERSON CRAFT FIRED A BLUE BEAM WEAPON ( CLASSIFIED ? ) THAT STOPS THE HEART INSTANTLY πŸ’₯ LOOKS LIKE HEART ATTACK, LIKE ( CIA ) WEAPON THEY HIT BREITBART, TO TAKE HIM OUT ? INFO ( TRUTH ) IS GIVEN BUT NOT UP LONG !!!’ ALL WHITE HAT INFO IS OPEN SOURCE !!!! 4 - D CHESS IS BEING PLAYED !! SAME WITH PELOSI ASSINATION ATTEMPT !! & MY INFO ON PELOSI RESTROOM MEETING & SECRET PHO

OOPS !! NOT ALL WHITE HAT INFO IS OPEN SOURCE !!! ( ARCHIVE OFF LINE )

(1) Show this thread

If you look on Youtube and the Channel, The Gunners Wife, this lady can lip read and she plays different videos and there is one where she lip reads all the US politicians lips and interprets what ygey are saying. In one part of such video, she reads the lips of Congress members mention Poison. Have a look at this Channel.

In response Angela Elkington to her Publication

THIS WAS VARIFIED BY HIS SECURITY

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Angela Elkington to her Publication

Damn!!! thanks!!!

(2) Show this thread