1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @mimitrump_won in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

if it was fentanyl, narcan, he would have died with a drug use scandal

My guess is they have a antedote to take or such.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

From what I understand, it is 1 of 2 chemicals that makes a 3rd chemical when mixed. Someone else already had or was planning to put the 2nd chemical in play. Check out youtube channel The Gunners Wife .... she can " read lips "and she has several videos covering the STATE OF THE UNION address and the congressional group in the audience. https://youtu.be/4xY6AIrGuj0
It is shameful and shocking what is discovered in "listening" to the conversations.
One member actually thought the expected poisoning was humorous and suggested it might be wonderful if Trump were to unknowingly pass the po

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THEY HAVE WAYS, I WASNT CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE ATTACHMENT

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts