We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

hmmmmmmmmmm

Who's on Airforce One???
What's that military base?
Peterson SPACE FORCE!

Yep! Nothing to see here. 😂

It was flying really low too. I saw it personally while driving and was thinking it’s way too low given how much further it was from the airport area. A lot of locals posted pictures on a local Facebook group asking what the plane was and why it was so low. Definitely looked like AF1

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BriarRose1776 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

What date was this? I live in Colorado too.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Ask Briar Rose from the comment above.
Apparently she lives in the area.
Or, if you have Telegram (I don't) you can ask Derek Johnson.

You probably wouldn't have seen it if you're not near Denver or Colorado Springs, Peterson Space Force base?

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It was yesterday afternoon in the Northern Springs area. I saw it around 3:45 p.m. mountain time.

(2) Show this thread