I have NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE ,, but I am going to ask for prayers and healing ,,, I took a terrible fall and severely sprained BOTH ANKLES ,,, fell into a wood pile and trashed by body in a dozen places ,, the funny part is that I now have NOT ONE ,,, BUT TWO Medical boots ,,, On Q the first night , lost my entire community so I would appreciate some LOVE from those who KNOW what's up , BIG LOVE and WWG!WGA

Only people mentioned by @Raenya in this post can reply

In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication

Prayers for a speedy recovery. You may want to consider calling homeopathy247 for an acute consult. It's reasonable and the remedies are inexpensive too. That would help you heal thoroughly. 🙏

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

In response Cat Lee to her Publication

thanks ,, big love

(1) Show this thread

Castor oil is the miracle cure!
Daily soak ankles in ice cold water for 1 minute and then 1 minute in hot water. Do this 3X on each ankle and then massage castor oil into ankles.
Cold water reduces inflammation and hot water brings new/healing blood to ankle for repair. Castor oil cures just about everything!

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

In response Lynn McCoy to his Publication

been using it !!!! .. also baths with epsom and Hydrogen peroxide ,, thanks

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Oof! My 3 year anniversary of my broken foot is coming up on Feb. 14th. I'm doing well. Turns out the medical boot also fooked my hip alignment up but now it's back to where it is from physical therapy

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

feeling it ,, dont want more damage from the boot

hugs

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for your quick healing, I fell off a six foot ladder a while back so I know believe me I know!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

hope you're getting better now ,,, UGH

(1) Show this thread

🙏

I hope you are feeling better soon

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Sending prayers 🙏

Usually the pain is sharp only for a few days. Hopefully you are soon ok again!

🙏🙏♥️♥️🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏