A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

An Anon on Q Research reported that when baking soda is combined with honey, the soda "hides" inside the honey and fools the cancer cells which thrive on sugar. Once ingested the soda kills the cancer cell (apoptosis).
I recall the honey had to be heated first to dissolve the soda.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Do u know The ratio correct recipe/ dose?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

If you can find out how much baking soda one can safely consume in a day, that would be a clue how much soda you can add to say a third cup of honey warmed in a coffee mug and consume that through the day in hot beverages. Just a guess.
😺

ThankQ Dear Patriot🙏
My wife Of 44 Years Has Rappid cancer Its down To Days Know Maybe to the end of month But I don't Think so
My heart Is Broken
She told me She didn't get the bio death shot but The Truth always comes Out, Her Son told me She Did
Had I known I would hav started Her on Treatment Of Fen and Any thing i could of.
Oct 28th to Know Feb 9 Rapid cancer Lungs, Liver, fluid drained around her heart last wk to help her heart beat
Shes in Hospice today
I'm crushed😭

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sending you strength and love 🙏❤️🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Tk💕 U Miss Karen

(1) Show this thread

Dear Lord, please give strength, courage and guidance for our brother and his family during the difficult days ahead. Sending prayers of peace🙏

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

🙏TK U Tammy

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I’m so sorry. So many are dying and getting cancer. It’s heartbreaking to see. 🙏🏻 for healing, strength, courage and peace.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Tk U Scooby🙌

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

Tk U

(1) Show this thread

🙏💔🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Tk U Pink 🙌

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying for peace, comfort strength and miraculous healing. God hold all our loved ones in your care and fortify our resolve to trust you in our trials. 🙏🏼

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

🙏😊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Justice Peacefully's wife. Bless both Justice and his wife with a rock solid faith in You, guidance, wisdom, discernment, love, support, and peace of mind. Despite the doctor's prognosis bless his beloved wife with a miracle healing. Where things seems impossible, You are the God of Possible. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have prayed this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your wife. May God bless you both beyond measure. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PawAm2pVBpw&t=1113s

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

TkU🙌

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this patriot and his beloved wife. We ask for a miraculous healing of her cancer, and for comfort and peace to surround them both. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

. ) ) )

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

.🙏

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

🙏🙏🙏

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I’m so heartbroken for you. I will keep you both in my heart and in my prayers. God speed for both of you. 🙏🏻

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Hi Justice, This is my reply to you but I posted it in the wrong place. Sorry, I didn't forget you!

Godbless U
ThQ Lydia Very Kind of U and All My Fam Here
Love U All!
#FamilyIsEverything

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Tk U Beverly🙏

(1) Show this thread

So sorry..........this is great evidence ..........

In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication

Future Proves Past ~Q

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I am so sorry, God Be with You and Her at this time!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Th U🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

. :)🙏

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

: )

(1) Show this thread