Trumps Lawyers: "We are excited for tomorrow. One , it’s Friday. We are looking for a Friday. Two, Democrats just had last two days to showcase their case against Trump using videos, tweets, interviews, etc. Friday starts our two day turn.
We got 16 hours to fill but apparently only need 8
What are we gonna fill that time with. Videos texts emails comms etc. Who are we gonna bring to speak ? There are some doozies we could pick. They definitely have the opportunity to deliver a TKO tomorrow. All that said, Q said the only way is the military. So be prepared for what that could still mean."

Only people mentioned by @WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

In response Warrior Annie to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

exactly - I have very little hope for congress, SCOTUS or any other institution other than the military

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

I declined to watch the fake impeachment, since I can't stomach some of the characters on the left.

However, with this statement from Trump's lawyers, now I'm thinking that the "show" tomorrow might actually be worth watching! I don't want to miss the fun!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Quantumly Free to her Publication

Exactly how I feel, my friend.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Fry-Day!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Well....so far the interviews I have seen of My Presidents lawyers, they don't seem very sharp and aggressive. We need a homerun to wake this country up and get on to real business at hand.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

I expect that could change in an instant...or not

(1) Show this thread

This isn't a direct quote, is it? What channel / time is this on?

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Cspan, OAN, RSBN all braodcast it. It begins tomorrow afternoon

I am a warrior for God, our country, truth and for freedom. Trump is my president! WWG1WGA

In response USA DAR to his Publication

yes, direct quote

(2) Show this thread

WHAT TIME AND WHAT STATION TO WATCH THIS ON???

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Impeachment trial has been, and is being, posted on CSPAN, OAN and RSBN

(1) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

I hope so! Where was this info taken from?

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

Posted on Telegram

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

posted on telegram by whom?

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Fryday! 🔥

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

I....PRAY...it means a lot!! (the last sentence...)

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Enter the house computers....

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Hahahaha! It would be so funny if all THEIR OWN computers were brought in as evidence!

(1) Show this thread