Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Veteran, contractor, NRA lifetime member, Trump supporter, Q'd

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I need to try this. I get headaches all the time from the Bell's palsy. It'll be seven years this coming May.

In response Smilin Doug to his Publication

I am so sorry to hear that and I hope this helps! I had Bells Palsy once for 45 min or so on a plane and it was one of the most freightening times of my life. I couldnt imagine having it always oh my goodness! Do you ever get Vertigo at all by chance, I have a remedy for that! God I hope that helps you and I will pray for you!!!

I did some research of my own, and I think my doctor gave me the wrong medicine. You have to take the meds within 72 hours of getting Bell's. The doctor gave me prednisone which are pills, and I had to take them for 10 days. If I were to get the shot, I would have gotten all the meds at once. 10 days is a lot longer than the 72 hours.

Oh my goodness! That is terrible. I am so sorry!! Mine happened on a plane and I just got off and got a Antihisamine / Bendryal and luckily it didnt come back. Mine happened because I was traveling with a cold and apparently if you travel sick like that the added inflammation triggers the nerve. Did yours happen and just stay that way since then and never left?

I had just gotten out of this technical school and was taking some tests. After taking the second test, I was driving home and that's when it happened. I got home that night, then went to the hospital the next morning. The doctor gave me the wrong meds and now I'm stuck like this. The headaches aren't the worst, it's the muscle spasms in my face. They feel like I have a bad toothache. Sometimes it feels like every tooth is bad, that's the worst.

I am so sorry to hear this! Have you ever seen this product? It seems to have decent ratings on a few websites. Maybe it can help you too and worth looking into. I will pass along any other things that I come across!! God Bless you and I will pray for you too . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Thank you very much, I'll see if I can buy some of this.