We will all look back and be able to say we played a part in the greatest MIL-CIV alliance of all time. God bless and Godspeed to you all! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…#tbiytc

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Would feel so much better if some of the traitors weren’t portrayed as good guys in this clip

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Goosebumps!!! 🌟🌟🌟
It's been a very long road, but well worth it in the end! God Bless and Godspeed to us all! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Did we? The way I see it we waited for β€œTHE PLAN”. We did NOTHING. We waited for the plan that NEVER came to pass. Nothing BiG FAT ZEROS.

Bravo!

KeK AF

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Rereading old Vk and PJ posts, thought they might be uplifting in this ugly weather lately!! Love you All! πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Aloha
A mind reader you are for sure. 😊
Uplifting
Must appreciated
Thank youπŸ‘‹πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Welcome back PJ. You haven't posted here since Nov 2023.

What a time to be alive.😊

The greatest story ever told is Jesus Christ on the cross. Man plans and God laughs. Not saying I’m not grateful but my hope is in God, not man.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Thanks for posting this version. Haven’t seen it. I’m planning to hold some β€œhappy hour” meetings at local restaurants that have small rooms for private parties where I can play some of these shorter videos for everyone. There are a lot of people who are awake or are waking up, but don’t understand the broader context of things. I want to build a network/community where they can then wake others up (and not feel alone). ❀️

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Really great idea!! πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

So thankful and blessed βš”οΈπŸ™πŸΌ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ‘£I am Proud to be a Part of this Great Awakening - - - Greatest Movement of all Times - - - With the Love of Country & the Love of Our Creator 'God'

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response connie wright to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God for all the souls who dedicated themselves to the success of The Plan.
Not only is The Plan genius, it is Divine!
NCSWIC
God Wins!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen! πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread