Prayer request, please, if I may.

My dad's on his way to the ER, we're hoping it's not another blood clot. Yes, he is fully vaxxed unfortunately, and 85 years old. A yaar ago he went through this and I believe it's your prayers that saved him.

Love to you all, thanks frens.

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

In response The Real Me to her Publication

🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏💕

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏🙏
💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏🙏
💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏💗

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers for your dad The Real Me 🙏🙏🙏 May God Protect and Heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

❤️🙏❤️

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Thank you, Karen. He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up for complete healing in Yeshua's name.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you, UKM!💕

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you, Missy!💕

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️💯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Hollie!💕

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you George!💕

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Healing & Strengthening Prayers for your Dad...🙏

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Carol!💕

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Jewel!💕

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Real prayers from Real me~

🙏🙏🙏

Love that! Thank you I am 354. He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

🙏

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Carolyn!💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you DD!💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Beverly💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Daniel!💕

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing therealme’s father in your Divine Mercy. 🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you AP!💕

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Praying for your Dad and you! God bless! 🙏

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you and God Bless you!💕

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you BB!💕

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for Dad and your family.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Lenore!💕

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying 🙏🕊🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you AE!💕

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏💓

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask in the name of Yeshua HaMashiach, if YOU would, Please wrap your loving arms around 'RealMe's Dad, and HEAL Him Lord, as only YOU CAN. And give comfort to the rest of the family during this time.
🙏

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

He did! He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

(1) Show this thread