Can I ask for a few prayers this morning, nothing too crazy, but I found out I’m going to have to quit my job in order to go work at and manage my best friends dads office/real estate rental properties. His dad has Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s since the VAX and it killed his mom already with turbo cancer. Anyways his dad’s lawyer, business partner, and his secretary have been stealing from their estate and convinced his dad and mom to sign papers they had no idea they were signing to take control from their son. He has no rights yet over his family’s property or money or even his dads medical decisions. My friend got a lawyer and sued them, and currently now he has to fire the secretary and I’m the ONLY TRUSTWORTHY person in his life he knows will not steal from them. This means I have to quit my job at the gold and silver shop and my boss is absolutely terrifying. My anxiety is though the roof… my heart… is beating crazy for days I need prayer for God & Jesus to guide me through this.

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up now

Remember God brought us to this and he will see us through this. This may be his way of giving you a better job for the future. God Speed. He has your back. 👍

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💖🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Everyone needs a friend like you... what an amazing thing to do, stepping out of your safe place and into the Unknown is brave... God did not give us a spirit of fear... you are braver then you think... God is with you and I am sending prayers of protection and strength...you do have this...🙏🏻🕊

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

🙏

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

please father and lord, protect all the innocent ones in this situation, please ease apryls mind and keep her calm and focused , provide her every need in jesus name amen ,

Prayers up Apryl.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

If the boss is that bad you are lucky to get out and away from him. I will send positive energy your way. Tell him you are giving him/her two weeks. They may even just tell you to go.

Do keep us posted Apryl I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying that you are divinely guided and protected as you go about helping your friend get the justice he deserves for his family. We know nothing hidden shall remain that way. May our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus bless you on this journey.
🙏❤️🙏

I absolutely moved by the quick prayers and responses from everybody on here. Thank you so much everyone.

Dear God, please be the rock that Apryl needs during this time where she is asked to step forward on Faith and walk in You. Please guard her from any deterants and obstacles as she seeks the righteous path you have laid out for her.

I pray also for her best friend that is in need of her help to weather the storm he is currently going through.

For we can do all things through Christ Jesus.
And in Jesus name Amen. Let His will be done. it is So.

My love and prayers your way Apryl. Know you have an army of God fearing Patriots behind you.

You got this!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

Amen and Amen 🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

My faith in God tells me that this will be a better position for you. Do not fear as this is the devil’s game. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Thank you. God bless. You are so right!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Apryl. Guide her every step of the way. Provide her with insight, wisdom, discernment, peace of mind, and understanding of how to straighten out all the issues her friend's family business is experiencing. May she be blessed beyond measure for being an answer to her friend's prayers. Allow her current boss to be understanding and let the transition to her new job be a smooth one. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you! God Bless you 🙏

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Good luck because Moneye has destroyed humanity....it brings out the worst in people, we just have to look at politicians, banksters and the corporate clowns to see what it does...

People will lie, cheat, steal and step on and over anybody just to get more of it....

The best part of it all, it's a just a ponzi scheme too which everybody has sold their souls to.....

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up Aprly

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

God is leading you down this path. Trust in Him. Praying a protection hedge around you and him and his family. Prayers for calmness. You can do this. In Jesus' name Amen 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers and Godspeed

The owner of the Gold shop scares me so bad, I just want to be able to do the right thing and cause as little problems as possible and end my job on good terms with no drama. But I need God and Jesus to guide me through this and show me the path.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

when I have to deal with people like that, I tell them that I have to take a medical leave of absence, or something like that. I do NOT tell them exactly what is going on in my life. If he terrifies you, then it is for a serious reason, and you don't owe him jack shit.

Take care of yourself!

If you are quitting, then avoid what shit you can avoid.

(1) Show this thread