Players please for baby Louie. He has suffered a horrible injury and is in ICU With a fractured skull and broken vertebrae. They had to drill his skull to relieve the pressure. He is currently in an infused coma. His father is currently serving in our Air Force, his uncle Jesse (my friend) a former Marine. Please family for these great patriots can you please share and Pray!

Only people mentioned by @NitroErb in this post can reply

I am a 74 yr old child of GOD I am a patriot and I believe in morals that GOD says we should live by.

In response ESgueglia EBlum to his Publication

I will lift a healing prayer for baby Louie and his family 🐨

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU IN PRAYERS FOR YOU TO WRAP YOUR LOVING HEALING MIRACULOUS HANDS AROUND THIS SWEET BABY BOY IN CHILD LIKE FAITH WE ASK FOR A COMPLETE HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR HIS FAMILY KEEP THEM IN COMPLETE PEACE REST GRACE AND FAITH IN YOU LORD LET THIS BE THEIR TESTIMONY OF HIS PERFECT HEALING IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank yo so much

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏💓👶💓🙏🙏🙏
Praying for Baby Louie,
his Father & Mother. 🙏

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers up…. GODSPEED precious boy!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for Baby Louie, Dear God bless this child, heal him swiftly so he may return to full health! In Jesus name I pray, Amen🙏🙏🙏🙏

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

🙏🙏🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you merciful Lord for blessing and healing baby Loui🙏😇

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Praying 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for baby Louie to heal the healing hand of God. Prayers for the family.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Poor little guy