"Conservative justices Amy Coney Barrett and John Roberts sided with the Biden Administration.

This was correctly predicted by Trump in one of his speeches.

The judges are creating a clash of civilizations.

The first step is to open the border.

The second step is to flood the country.

The final step is to replace you in every way possible."

From Shadow of Ezra
https://x.com/shadowofezra/status/1749597756002377885?s=46&t=PCZpZCw7ikmoMaOAEh-2vg

🔥💯

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

So who Really SOLD OUT America to prove his point America????

Trump knew who Amy was from day one that’s why he choose her. She’s like fancy Nancy a mobsters bitch. Oh and she’s one step above fancy Nancy she’s has adopted abused children from Haiti. They didn’t adopt Haiti children they BOUGHT them. Amy is a CUNT.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Anons Get It.

(4) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Looking like deer caught in the headlights!
They didn't think she would lose!
They forgot about God watching their every move!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

The only Way
Is the military

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I understand putting someone out there-to hang themselves but ffs I don't have the patience for this

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

When the people learn That Roberts is a Pedo, Made hundreds of Millions of Dollars remaining Silent about 9/11, and Both of his adopted children were "Trafficked" to avoid the legal wrangling of a Conventional Adoption... Both were abducted from Ireland.
Amy Coney Barrett has been Rumored to be Hunter Biden's Undead, Dead Sister!!

(1) Show this thread