#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

"Conservative justices Amy Coney Barrett and John Roberts sided with the Biden Administration.

This was correctly predicted by Trump in one of his speeches.

The judges are creating a clash of civilizations.

The first step is to open the border.

The second step is to flood the country.

The final step is to replace you in every way possible."

From Shadow of Ezra
https://x.com/shadowofezra/status/1749597756002377885?s=46&t=PCZpZCw7ikmoMaOAEh-2vg

πŸ”₯πŸ’―

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I understand putting someone out there-to hang themselves but ffs I don't have the patience for this

When the people learn That Roberts is a Pedo, Made hundreds of Millions of Dollars remaining Silent about 9/11, and Both of his adopted children were "Trafficked" to avoid the legal wrangling of a Conventional Adoption... Both were abducted from Ireland.
Amy Coney Barrett has been Rumored to be Hunter Biden's Undead, Dead Sister!!

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @singindavey in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

But with that slow slow slow drip of informaiton, it'll take years for that to leak out to the public.
Majority of the public STILL don't know covid was a scam or the jabs are dangerous.

Sure, a few hundred thousand on twitter will find out sooner, but this painful drip drip to the public takes too long. How many more illegals will have come through the border, how many patriots will be shot when they go on the protest to protect the border, how many more trillions will biden have funnelled out of the country, how many more people will lose their houses and cars cos they can't afford the payments,

It's a year before Trump would be back, if they don't rig the election again.

How much damage can be wreaked in that year.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Plenty can and will happen if the military does not step in.....this latest decision by the SC may be the trigger

(1) Show this thread
In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Heard that also over a year ago. Curiouser and curiouser, 'eh?