Why are anons following the Fed accounts? Do us a favor and block these morons before AU goes down again. Jesus fecking wept what's wrong with you people?

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

just went through my followers and removed all that have less than 100 posts. I lost about 250 followers. Who cares! I'll continue to block all new ones.

I just block em all. Maybe they need the fook button.

Its making me reassess the accounts who consistently follow the new TE links. Not just in the general credibility of their discernment but possibly of their cooperation.

Jimbo is the exception; because he has made a point from the beginning to follow absolutely everyone in order to get an accurate AU population count.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

Interesting, so that is why Jimbo is following all those new accounts....Hm

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is helpful to post a screen shot like Mike Anon does. This helps others see who the bots are. Like these 👇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Yes, definitely, the screenshots help a lot, and by doing so brings awareness to many of the newbies who ARE legit. "Be careful who you follow" means even more today!!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I've told em over, & over again!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I know right! 😂
I don’t get them. 🤷‍♀️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I give up man.

(1) Show this thread