Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

how do we sign up??

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

86 meg down load...works great!

This is good news, sign me up.

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

C'mon project Odin!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Was it Ron that was working on Project Odin?
Isnt he over on Gab?
You know Nana and all these questions!
So will the new quantum internet be given thr starlink?
Will the new quantum monetary system be run off starlink?
Will this eventually be free?
What happened to Brad Parscale?
Nana understood that we would get a new internet based on quantum that would be free to everyone eventually set up for everyone something similar to a blockchain type acct, would this be the start?If so twitwit, fb, google and the rest of the evil empire should prepare to die off.
Quantum.gov

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Was it Ron that was working on Project Odin?
Isnt he over on Gab?
You know Nana and all these questions!
So will the new quantum internet be given thr starlink?
Will the new quantum monetary system be run off starlink?
Will this eventually be free?
What happened to Brad Parscale?
Nana understood that we would get a new internet based on quantum that would be free to everyone eventually set up for everyone something similar to a blockchain type acct, would this be the start?If so twitwit, fb, google and the rest of the evil empire should prepare to die off.
Quantum.gov

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yup ⭐️⭐️⭐️

P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

Nana signed up the other day and received an email that said they would let me know but nothing else back yet.
Anyone on it yet?
Woohoo!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

we have it in AB Canada. we live in a forested area so had to mount it on top of a tree. It works well. Its much faster than the ol'system. We still have dropage but not as often and its like a couple mins long down time mostly connected to beta testing.

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Could Starlink potential =
Global internet provider (gigabit)
Global telecommunications provider (VoIP)
Global power transmission?
Global (NEW) internet platform
Global 'banking' network (blockchain crypto)

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I don't know but I have Verizon Wireless and I have had numerous issues since January--no caller ID from time to time, and today---no alls in or out while I was trying to get on my network at work---and that also has been going down intermittently---servers at work and also other vendors I do business with. Something is up.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

was [EM] starlink overwritten by white hats?

(5) Show this thread

S1GNAL [STRQNG] !!!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response North *** to his Publication

Is this why Elon said to get signal?

(1) Show this thread

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Elon comms😎

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

Bidens just the next guy that strolled into town

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

2021 Year of the Ox Meaning and Predictions for Lunar New Year
Search domain www.oprahmag.com/life/a35394134/year-of-the-ox-prediction/https://www.oprahmag.com/life/a35394134/year-of-the-ox-prediction/
February 12, 2021 is the Lunar New Year, per the lunisolar calendars traditional in many Asian countries including China, Vietnam, and South Korea. The holiday of new beginnings, reunion dinners with loved ones, and Spring Festival celebrations in China also introduces the Year of the Metal Ox, marking the end of the Year of the Metal Rat.

(4) Show this thread

but for starlink, each person needs the hardware, correct?

(1) Show this thread

So if Musk is not a good guy, this is very bad, correct? Help me understand. :)

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Thank you Doq.

ACTIVE = 💚

WoW!!!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Excellent Thank u!!!!!!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Hundreds of low orbit satellites.
Video dumps cleared for landing?
Also with Starlink, by the end of this year, low cost internet service will be available worldwide. 😎

Elon Musk should hang for his bullshit

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

i dont know the whole the spectrum of this but he definitely put us at the winners table

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

why would you say that? he os a good guy and is helping us

(2) Show this thread

Hello everybody!#fromabove

The Cure will spread around the world... Hmm I am still thinking about this. If Star Link activates Quantum capacity, then it should be possible through Quantum to deliver new healing frequencies to all Beings on this planet! Undoing all the harmful frequencies the DS has bombarded us with. Snow White Awakening from A Deep Spiritual Coma!

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

will it stop the chemtrails i see over my house every single day? when will that stop. I am so tired of them covering my sun. every single day for the last 3 months when we get some wonderful sunshine, the planes come spraying and block it out, haze it over. I just want some sun!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Yes, you are over the target, Sistar! I read that Trump convertad 5G to 432 Hz healing frequency in the Border Wall and 5G towers using CoVFeFe magnetism 🤗

(3) Show this thread

Is that a good thing?

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

That means we're prepared for everything else to shutdown.