Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

.Starlink = ACTIVE

The Cure will spread around the world... Hmm I am still thinking about this. If Star Link activates Quantum capacity, then it should be possible through Quantum to deliver new healing frequencies to all Beings on this planet! Undoing all the harmful frequencies the DS has bombarded us with. Snow White Awakening from A Deep Spiritual Coma!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Yes, you are over the target, Sistar! I read that Trump convertad 5G to 432 Hz healing frequency in the Border Wall and 5G towers using CoVFeFe magnetism 🤗

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

will it stop the chemtrails i see over my house every single day? when will that stop. I am so tired of them covering my sun. every single day for the last 3 months when we get some wonderful sunshine, the planes come spraying and block it out, haze it over. I just want some sun!

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

Not sure about that, but Quantum Reality,. Quantum Entanglement and Quantum Healing are all coming. I do believe once the Deep State and Cabal are taken out, those spraying Operations will be put to a stop. Trump knows about them! He was on one of these planes with tons of chemical canisters and wanted it to stop. During the COVID lockdown at the start it stopped finally and for months we had clear skies! But since November 2nd before Election it started heavily again. Those Chemicals seem to effect emotions and mind states of people. Making them angry, Depressed etc.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

omg. me too! Where are you located, I'm in south Ga and sunshine has been stolen from us also. i see them spraying non stop early morning if we have clear skies, by lunch fully overcast, next several days rain and repeat.

(2) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

🙏