Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

.Starlink = ACTIVE

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Elon comms😎

2021 Year of the Ox Meaning and Predictions for Lunar New Year
Search domain www.oprahmag.com/life/a35394134/year-of-the-ox-prediction/https://www.oprahmag.com/life/a35394134/year-of-the-ox-prediction/
February 12, 2021 is the Lunar New Year, per the lunisolar calendars traditional in many Asian countries including China, Vietnam, and South Korea. The holiday of new beginnings, reunion dinners with loved ones, and Spring Festival celebrations in China also introduces the Year of the Metal Ox, marking the end of the Year of the Metal Rat.

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

thanks, I saved the calendar but Im not very familiar with the chinese traditions. always happy to learn something new😁