Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
SomethingAboutJohn

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Old oldie-but-goodie. 😎

This is from a 20-year memorial magazine, published in 2018.

It's where the now-famous JFK Jr. quote (I'll expose my father's killers...") comes from.

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

“ He took the secrets to his grave”… Or did he?

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

😎

(1) Show this thread

If he really is alive and has gone after revenge for his family. I tip my hat to him, I salute him. He is a WARRIOR. I hope the Kennedys are all yelling TIMBER.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

did fbi or cia manipulate Chappaquiddick?

was it a warning to ted to play on their side?

no coincidences

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/incident-on-chappaquiddick-island

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

Is there a better place to read this?