Old oldie-but-goodie. 😎

This is from a 20-year memorial magazine, published in 2018.

It's where the now-famous JFK Jr. quote (I'll expose my father's killers...") comes from.

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

We all knew that day when we saw our bloodstained FLOTUS still in her St. Johns pink suit drenched in her husbands blood stand next to that monster of a man who was sworn in as President on Air Force One. .

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Don't post that on FB, they will flag it as false information LOL!

(1) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

That was the same magazine that had this.
"To" should've been "Too"...
"Gone to Soon"?
Catches our attention. And then look at where one of the "o's" is placed. Looks like a Q.
Coincidence? Hmm...

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Nice touch. 🧐😄

Coincidence you say?
We were told at least 17 times 7
That there are no coincidences

(2) Show this thread

2nd part:

If he really is alive and has gone after revenge for his family. I tip my hat to him, I salute him. He is a WARRIOR. I hope the Kennedys are all yelling TIMBER.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

“ He took the secrets to his grave”… Or did he?

(4) Show this thread