I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Too many of you "Big Accounts" don't even know what we as the children went through. Yeah q told you some shit.

Want to know the truth? Talk to the people that went through the fire...

First hand knowledge, is free wisdom..

Pray for the violated, we need it..

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

BTW, looking forward to having a drink with you some day Dirt 🍺πŸ₯ƒπŸ˜

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I'm gonna need something a little stronger than beer! 🀣

#BlessUp

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

I drink double IPAs Dirt, 8.2%...and some are 9-10%...just sayin πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

ATM

My label...and you have organic smokes 😳 whoa, wish they had those when I smoked

That looks scrumptious!

They're tasty...IPAs are an acquired taste...I acquired the taste years ago when the microbrews and craft beers made their appearance πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ had some fireball and cokes earlier too 🀣🀣🀣

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it