Too many of you "Big Accounts" don't even know what we as the children went through. Yeah q told you some shit.

Want to know the truth? Talk to the people that went through the fire...

First hand knowledge, is free wisdom..

Pray for the violated, we need it..

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

BTW, looking forward to having a drink with you some day Dirt 🍺πŸ₯ƒπŸ˜

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I'm gonna need something a little stronger than beer! 🀣

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

You got this Dirt, always remember that you are loved brother πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I know…

Forever changed….

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God Bless you DD and all the Fam. We rise above it…..

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Big Part of my fire, was going thru the Covid-19 Medical Protocol.......as far as I know, ALL of it. Ventilator for 15 days, RunDeathIsNear, Morphine, Fentanyl, and the rest. God saw fit to save my life thru this!! I can remember stuff that I hallucinated about, but the most striking one was this song that kept playing in the back of my being, only words I remember hearing, "Almost Heaven"!!! I guess that became the form of my lighted tunnel...That went on for DAYS, first in the Covid ICU, then regular ICU, and on into the standard patient room. My hospital stay ended exactly 2 years ago last FrYday, Jan 19, 2022. I came home with NO supplemental O2!!

Been here a while, very sure all Clowns and Fake. Huge FAKERY by you know ^k and 🐈,,🌧, dj, js, rb, n, all profiteers off Chidren. In the very beginning πŸ’° would expose them ALL. It's going down now, the fake numbers too. It's Optics account numbers, everything is Rigged and 1630 funded by Luciferian World Order Sub-Human Mongrels.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ’›God Bless you and your family Always DivineDirtclod!!! And everyone!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Mirror.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Thank you DD. πŸ’― Prayers for you and all of AU.

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thank you Dear Friend.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Our prayers are always with youπŸ™πŸ» God bless youπŸ’ž

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

πŸ’―

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for all of AU πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(2) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Many prayersπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

Thank you.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

We have varying degrees of violation.
The only way I’ve been able to describe it for myself, is…soul murder.
Some people will never understand. Yes, it was a physical act, here on this plane.
At least for me. The fact that is it feels like it did so much more than any physical damage could ever do. It was meant to shatter my humanity.
They didn’t win. They didn’t beat us. We live as witnesses to their depravity. Our refusal to give up is what they have always feared. When they look in our eyes and see that we aren’t afraid. It spoils all the fun they think they had at our expense. We are dangerous. Not because we will go after them. But because, when they stand before the final Judge. We are the ones who will seal their fate.
It’s okay to be tired. Step back and do things to feed yourself. We’ll hold the line and the light while you recharge.
You are the beloved child of The Living God.
Peace

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Are you now AI?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

TRUTH...well spoken. Thank YOU for writing this.

(3) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ» truly heart breaking.😭

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

πŸ’―%

In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

Absolutely!!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

πŸ€— big hug πŸ₯°

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We do need itπŸ’– I finally decided that it all made me who I was supposed to be. Exactly what I fight against and stand forπŸ’–

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

πŸ’―

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Love you Dirt. I know what you mean.

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ ALWAYS...

Steve Perry from the band Journey:
In a September 2018 interview, Perry said, "Things happened to me as a child that I still can't talk about – nothing to do with my parents, but things did happen. It happened to a lot of kids, as I find out... there was nowhere to talk it out, so I got to sing it out instead."

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

We always look out for you Divine...so sorry for your loss. I've lost 4 in the last month, 3 to the clot shot and 1 (my dog) on Monday.

We all are in mourning. Each and every one of us has had trauma. You are a guiding light to help the rest of us realize that we can get through this. You're trauma is much different than mine, but it still hurts.

Keep giving us light fren.

Sending prayers and love πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response We The People to her Publication

Thank You.

We do truly need it daily.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I fight, I'm tired. I trust God, but i understand nothing.

I have no quit, only a drive to see the wicked reap their reward...

I'm still tired.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread