Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I’m am trying to holistically treat my depression. I’ve been on antidepressants since 2009 and I can safely say they don’t have lasting effectiveness…meaning they seemed to work at first and like all pharmaceuticals require increasing dosages with very limited results.

The same with medicine againt high cholestrol and blood pressure and......................................

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

My husbands medicine for defib,, side effect is defib. He died Christmas 2022. 🙁

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Heartbreaking💔. Praying for you littlejo🙏❤️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

So awful, prayers for your family. My husband was on several meds and he felt awful. All the doc did was change brands. We eventually started reducing doses but it was a hard decision because of course we thought the doc knew what he was doing. 🙏😇

(4) Show this thread