C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Patriots know you cannot take down Satan quickly, easily, or acvording to a script people have made up jn their heads. In as much as I am tired of hearing all the negative shills and naysayers comment on uplifting posts, I know that this too is part of the movie. Patience is a tough virtue to master. It's ALWAYS been in God's hands. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ WWG1WGA

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

GHOST COVICTION OF WHO ???

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Bioresonance therapist for horses "Bioresonance douce selon Paul Schmidt" Belgian born in Germany in France since 9/10/2001->BQQM

first arrest could be Trump , will SHOCK THE WORLD

In response Ulrike bulcke to his Publication

I have heard that before but I don't think that would happen because it would cause an uprising and war! Too many people love Trump. Trump does not want any war especially between the people.

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

πŸ’₯CLINTONπŸ’₯BEFORE DECLASS!!
ARREST HER FOR THE.CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN THEN DROP THE VIDEOS - EVIDENCE !!!

I understand that people think there would be mass panic if there were mass arrests. I myself, don't agree with that. If it was announced via EBS that the military was in control and the military took over MSM and big tech, the miliary could control what is being broadcast. Allowing the MSM to continue their lies hurts the country and continues the divide. Announce that the military is in control, take over MSM, and let the nation know why they took control. Showing the real evidence and showing arrests by the military is the only way to open eyes. Keeping it hidden doesn't help in my opinion.

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I agree. I think it was supposed to be all disclosed already. I don't know what the hang up is but I also follow a very spiritual couple who are in contact with the galactic federation and things are not in sync with Earth alliance. They were in sync at one time. I just think the unawakened are getting more brainwashed instead of waking but that's just my opinion. We must be splitting timelines or something. This could be a very rocky year as well. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

How does this idea line up with the posts that say hes 100% insulated/safe from impeachment?

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

equivalent of Crucifixion before Declas? Then 40days/40nights! thinking out loud. may have my timeline of movie incorrect?

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

wish the truth was coming out-no one dead, who actually instigated, etc... yes, I know, a movie, just how I wish it would go because my nerves are shot watching this stupidity :(

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I was laying in bed last night and sat right up. C before D. Conviction before declass. Initially I thought it was the enemy who was convicted but then the horror set in. Does this mean POTUS is going to be convicted of insurrection? Seems like I read something possibly during the last impeachment that POTUS would be arrested. That was the only thing I heard. How could the white hats keep our POTUS safe if he is incarcerated? Please say this isn't the plan.

(2) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Thank you, so much, for this very helpful synopsis, Ghost! I'm so glad there are anons who understand and share. My old brain isn't as sharp, but my spirit is alight with passion for my country and for truth. I pray, I war online, I try to red pill, and I cheer on. What I'm not good at is figuring it all out. So thanks again! xxx

Movie = Fake. Not real. You go to the movies and leave the theater knowing it was just a show. When you hear movie think fake. Biden as President. Movie. Fake. Trump impeachment movie, fake. At this stage in the movie we have a ton of actors. More were added as time went on. In the beginning X amount of actors. Towards the end XYZ. Why? Many are being replaced because the real ones are gone. Pelosi in custody. She was swapped out already. You won't see her arrest but rather her tribunal. The problem with massively arresting 1000s of high profile targets publicly is that it creates mass panic.

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Nope I use to Love Movies now one more thing I Loved has been STOLEN. All I watch now is movies on my Tablet about what ever I can tolerate or the Hallmark Channel.
It's to the point I don't believe anything put before my eyes unless I see it in physical form because, everything has been proven to be fake. So until I actually see justice being enforced I will never believe we actually have freedom anymore because, our freedom was stolen long ago. We don't even have free will anymore because, if we did the whole mask issue would be settled and over&done. IF lies about Covid-19 would stop being forced down our throat and our on Government would stop Pushing the Fake Vaccine on it's Blind Minded Citizens causing them to sign their own DEATH WARRANT and their families have NO REPRICUSHIONS WHEN THE FAKE VACCINE KILLS THEIR FAMILY MEMBER'S. THIS IS PURELY AN EVIL STRATEGY TO DEPOPULATE AND CONTROL AN UNWANTED NARRATIVE.
PEOPLE NORMALLY CHOOSE MOVIES WE DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE IN This One.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

(31) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

We are here. They have opened the door through their pure arrogance. God will envoke this biblical storm to the perpetrators of evil. The attention is pointed to the impeachment, but i feel like something else is occurring. Prayers and God Bless

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

With all due respect, Ghost, without going back and looking, I believe that Q confirmed that [C] before [D] meant Coates before DECLAS. Coates as in former DNI, Dan Coates. Disinformation is necessary, I get that. But Coates is believed to be a black hat.

My belief is that this whole impeachment trial was a setup and actors are simply playing their roles now. I just don't see Trump being convicted. This is about setting precedent to impeach 0bama, W Bush, etc.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

FAKE impeachment. FAKE conviction. Movie. He can't be convicted nobody died on the 6th.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

This has been stated numerous times by Ezra bud. Where have ya been?

(3) Show this thread

I Support the Greatest President, Ever! Love Our First Lady! Patriot! Nana of 2. Huge Volbeat fan! All things 'Q' WWG1WGA

I am ready. These treasonous, evil people deserve their fate.

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

What is the point in posting this if you do not respond to questions?

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

What's the question Angela?

In response Angela Creel to his Publication

You have a freebee here. Ask a question!

(3) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Down goes the BAR association, smash those ideologies to a thousand pieces, highly treasonous, criminal crime syndicate.

❀️Christ❀️Family❀️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

The end will not be for everyone.....think about it Anons what's one the punishment for treason? Death. And the "choice is yours"....maybe they are going to be televised? Choose to watch or not? just a thought

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

I've been trying to figure that one out, too.

(1) Show this thread

I'm confused about if there can be Mil Trib, given the constitution.
1 - Are we in a state of Emergency still with Trumps EO re: covid?
2 - Who is the legal President, if recognizing fraud or not?
3 - Are we under Martial law? (due to illegitmate election & covid)

Circumstance(s) above direct constitutional law, ie Mil Trib Courts.

https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-2/12-martial-law-and-constitutional-limitations.html

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

But this is 1863, if it does infact go back to 1776 the "original" construction & "Valid United States of America" this would not technically apply.
I am of course guessing and assuming as to many posts, articles & videos I have consumed in past year or so.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

Dam event?

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned πŸ”± I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to πŸ”± Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FOπŸ—‘

So Trump will be convicted of this 2nd charge and they score yet ANOTHER win?
If so, then DCLAS looks like retaliation and alienates
My control freakery aside, this sounds like a shit plan
Like, for reals

remind me about the a in aarows?

what happened to β€œzero risk of impeachment”? or am i misreading here?

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

my theory is that he is safe because the corporation is dead and we are now the Republic. They are impeaching him/blocking him from being president of the corporation.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

What if C = Circus?

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

...or C = Checkmate

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HOW MANY C before D ARE THERE ???
GOAL POST KEEPS MOVING ???

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

There was Never a goal post to move. Read between the lines.
just saying

(1) Show this thread