C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

I'm confused about if there can be Mil Trib, given the constitution.
1 - Are we in a state of Emergency still with Trumps EO re: covid?
2 - Who is the legal President, if recognizing fraud or not?
3 - Are we under Martial law? (due to illegitmate election & covid)

Circumstance(s) above direct constitutional law, ie Mil Trib Courts.

https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-2/12-martial-law-and-constitutional-limitations.html

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

But this is 1863, if it does infact go back to 1776 the "original" construction & "Valid United States of America" this would not technically apply.
I am of course guessing and assuming as to many posts, articles & videos I have consumed in past year or so.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Thanks, I don't pretend to know, I'm just trying to sort out all the "what if's". Heard the military does not want to take the hit for declaring Pres. Trump's 2nd Term and then we have court cases pending with SPowell this month on the 19th and 27th. Which would change the result it recalculated ... then where does it go?
The 1866 would preside over today's laws, the 1776 charter would create a clean slate, first I just want Trump in place, however he gets there.

(1) Show this thread