ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BOTS BOTS AND MORE BOTS.....WE SUSPECT EVERY NEW ACCOUNT NOW BECAUSE OF THEM

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

doing the same right now

they are all fake shit trying to muck things up

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

ant that the truth

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Please, how? I see, but can’t find how to block.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

see the 9 small boxes at the top of their account page.hit that

(1) Show this thread

Same, they came to the party too late. Now I don't care who you are,if you haven't been battling for 3 years you don't get to jump on the bandwagon.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

bingo

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YEP I HAVNT SEEN A LEGIT ACCOUNT LATELY

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

at this point i don't want anybody that is late to the party.

(1) Show this thread