BOTS BOTS AND MORE BOTS.....WE SUSPECT EVERY NEW ACCOUNT NOW BECAUSE OF THEM

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

They have fake "popular" names, joined in Jan, yet have many "followers." As soon as you see you have a new follower check it out and simply block them. Or use the Fook button. 😊 Koba is flushing them out as well. That is why AnonUp was down over the weekend.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

YEP IVE BLOCKED ABOUT 2 DOZEN ALREADY

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I’ve had quite a few of them asked to follow me❗️BLOCKED BITCHES❗️😏

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

Sometimes blocking them takes several clicks, its like it doesnt want to work on them. Anyone else experiencing this?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

NO PROBLEM HERE

(1) Show this thread

Jan. might not be the month for new accounts. lol I blocked a bus load. Well to me.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

SAME HERE

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They have infiltrated AU like little cock roaches in an apartment t building in the projects.

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

And every one who allows them in, more will follow! Bots follow bots!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

i boot all new accounts now.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Please, how? I see, but can’t find how to block.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

doing the same right now

they are all fake shit trying to muck things up

(4) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I think it's those new January 2024 accts with the unfamiliar Telegram links.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

YES THEY ARE ALL 2024 ACCOUNTS

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I did follow a Telegram link to an account which had 2 subscribers. That should be a real indication they are bots and/or shills.

(2) Show this thread