URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!

My best friend Jordan (who has no rights over what medical decisions are made for HIS FATHER) just told me they injected his father, who has Alzheimer’s, with the new MRNA injection In the nursing home while his trust is drained by his fathers ex business partner…who forged the documents and tricked his dad into signing them… to remove Jordan from his family’s trust. Now they are trying to kill his dad. They do not want his memory coming back. His dads lawyer, busines partner and his dads secretary are doing this as a team. They are taking everything, had documents made to kick Jordan out of his family’s home and sell it. Millions in property and bank accounts too.

Please help me pray against these demons and pray for divine assistance for Jordan and his dad Bill.

Please. The more prayers the louder it is and God will really hear!!

They already killed his mom with the vax and now they are killing his dad… they already cut Jordan’s break lines!!!

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🙏🙏🙏🙏

May God place his full Armour around your friends family. In Jesus name Amen. 🙏🏻

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray God will intercede and remove this corrupt group from Jordan's Dad's life. Please Dear God intercede and protect Jordan and his Dad from these people who are trying to take everything they have from them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen🙏🙏🙏