Only people mentioned by @Tag456 in this post can reply

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Dear God, Protect the farmers, please keep them warm and wherever necessary please, dear God, do miracles for them.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please keep watch over our farmers, their families, and their animals in this weather that is upon us. Please make sure that they are kept warm and sheltered. That they have all that they need to get through these trying and cold times. Please guard them all, wherever they may be. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ I want to thank them for all that they furnish to us through meat and vegetables, etc. They are remarkable people and work so hard, and they deserve our utmost respect and gratitude. Thank you to all the FARMERS out there. GOD bless you and your families.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Yes, God bless and keep them and their animals and equipment in His mighty hand!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

God bless our farmers! Without them America wouldn’t have enough food! And, God bless the truckers for hauling the food across America to get it to the people of America!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and it is a blustery one here in Ontario Canada tonight
think I just saw Toto go byπŸ€ͺ

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

God bless our farmers.... But not the GMO farmers.... πŸ˜„