1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Well, in need of some prayers again.

This time for my Granddaughter. She is not eating and they have intubated her.

If you could spare some prayers for my Granddaughter,

And spare a few for my Older brother who is still suffering of Stage 4 Bone Cancer still, (update is he is on a higher dosage of pain medicine and still in Hospice care)

I would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

Thank You!!!

God Bless!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Intubated her or put a feeding tube in her?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It was explained as intubation, but I don't have any clearer info. I believe it is a feeding tube.

Intubation typically refers to an endotrachial tube being placed into the lungs to help a person breathe. A nasogastric tube is passed thru the nose into the stomach, to provide nourishment or other necessary procedures related to the digestive system.
Prayers for your whole family. This must be a very stressful and heart wrenching time. 🙏🙏

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

TYVM!!!

This is good to know!