Lifting up beautiful Melania and her family in healing prayers. It’s heartbreaking losing a parent. πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ»

Melania Trump: It is with deep sadness that I announce the passing of my beloved mother, Amalija.

Amalija Knavs was a strong woman who always carried herself with grace, warmth, and dignity. She was entirely devoted to her husband, daughters, grandson, and son-in-law. We will miss her beyond measure and continue to honor and love her legacy.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSending my thoughts and prayers to First Lady Melania and her family on the loss of her Mother. May God bless them and help them through this time in their lives. May God's love comfort them and give them some sense of peace. Sending love to you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Prayers for Melania πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Prayers for you and family.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Prayers for Melania.

On another note, her mother's name yields some very interesting gematria results.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Amalija+Knavs

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦