Just gonna bring up the obvious...WHY are they still allowed to make poison and call it food.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I wonder that also.
Meanwhile, we can start making a difference ourselves by contacting food mfrs about the chemicals and GMO in their "food". I tell them food mfrs used to make products with natural ingredients like milk, butter, sugar salt, vanilla; but now it's mostly chemicals.
I tell them I will never buy their FRANKENFOOD again, and will alert everyone on my social media accounts.
We've got to hit them where it hurts 💸

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Also, why are they still jabbing people with poisonous vaccines? Why are they still chemtrailing the skies with toxins? Why are they still putting poisons in our drinking water (and making us pay for it). Why are they doing subliminal messaging on TV shows and films? Why is the News not telling the truth? Why are they promoting Big Pharma instead of a healthy diet (this may be linked to your question). Why are we still being taxed to the eyeballs which is modern day slavery. Because I suspect, Patriots Are NOT In Control, and never have been.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Why are mortality rates the lowest they have always been?

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

If I may. Personal experience. I have in the past 3 years dun my own taxes and played (their) game. Fudging numbers without paying. Etc and gotten over $10k back each year. I can attest no matter what you see or hear, the worlds militaries especially the US have been working diligently to stop ALL threats. Human trafficking pushback is everywhere. Hollywood is Dead. Things are happening for sure. But I get the frustration and the internet and social media sites suck. It’s not a battlefield it’s a sewing circle. Lol. Remember “the Best Is Yet To Come” 🇺🇸🙏🏽

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Maybe for the time being it’s about choices? If people are paying attention they should know by now what to eat and what not to eat/drink? Separating the wheat from the chaff? How long has McDonalds been under scrutiny, yet drive past one and they are packed. Funny thing to me is, I spend as much or LESS going to the local butcher, and even if you don’t know how to cook, get a crock pot and take the guesswork out of the equation…people are lazy.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

They should EO their places and make clean food. : ) Lots of folks in bigger areas, don't know where to go and get clean food.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

I cook all the time. BUT some folks are not aware of the soft kill they call "food".

(2) Show this thread