Just gonna bring up the obvious...WHY are they still allowed to make poison and call it food.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Maybe for the time being it’s about choices? If people are paying attention they should know by now what to eat and what not to eat/drink? Separating the wheat from the chaff? How long has McDonalds been under scrutiny, yet drive past one and they are packed. Funny thing to me is, I spend as much or LESS going to the local butcher, and even if you don’t know how to cook, get a crock pot and take the guesswork out of the equation…people are lazy.

They should EO their places and make clean food. : ) Lots of folks in bigger areas, don't know where to go and get clean food.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Maybe they already have behind the scenes and it hasn’t been disclosed yet? I ask all these questions myself regularly and can only hope that when they said everyone is safe, they truly meant it

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

I am not eating their mass produced garbage. : ) Yep I hope they do.

(1) Show this thread