PLEASE, ALL ANONS, A VERY SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR JANUARY 6 PATRIOTS WHO HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR 3 YEARS!!! THIS IS BEYOND MY IMAGINATON TO BE A LIVING REALITY THAT WE, THE PEOPLE ARE LIVING THROUGH!
GOD, SHINE YOUR FACE AND MOVE YOUR MIGHTY HAND TO RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC -- BRING PEACE AND HARMONY TO OUR GLOBE, ALONG WITH A LIFE-CHANGING RESTORATION FOR ALL, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YOUR SON, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH MAY THIS BE DONE GODSPEED!!!
(YES, I AM USING MY "ALL CAPS" I AM SCREAMING FROM THE RAFTERS -- PLEASE THIS IS SERIOUS AND SO DAMAGING TO OUR PEOPLE...)

Only people mentioned by @joycemyers in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

Why don't you stand up for these people who were allegedly lured into a trap? Peacefully of course, maybe a petition? A hearing or a public appeal? Has anyone raised money for them to pay their lawyers? How are their families and children doing? And if you think it's all a scam and there are no prisoners at all, who are you praying for here?

There are no Jan 6th prisoners. Do you really think Trump would leave those guys in that jail? That story is for optics only. Same with Julian. That too was always scripted theater.

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

Prayers are always a good idea. 😄 However a spiritual friend told me that itis best to say the prayer correctly. Use the right words to define what the prayer request is.
So please dear God, bring an end to the January 6, 2020 lies, heal any person hurt by the Jan 6 events and please, restore justice for all.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

Really? Are you an insider?

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Praying now

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around all of the J6 Patriots and prisoners. Shelter them in Your loving embrace and keep them safe from all dangers. Please give them Your wisdom and guide them on this pathway. Let them know, You are with them through all of this. Please make sure they get released really soon and can get back to their families. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for caring for the unjustly imprisoned and tortured J6 patriots. Throughout history tyrannical governments have unjustly imprisoned innocent patriots for truth telling. These witnesses deserve to be freed and healed in Your Divine Mercy🙏😇

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I affirm your words. Please let it be Heavenly Father in the name of your precious son Jesus Christ🙏❤️🙏