Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

There should not be any organized religion. Spirituality is personal and like everything else, should be decentralized

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

WOW

The Truth - Justice - Transparency - A Better World

Religion is only here to divide. It is the problem. There is a creator/god/whatever you want to say, but that's it. How many wars were fought over religious differences??

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ%

but which =is Flynn ?

(1) Show this thread

Meh....

Didn't want to really agree with you on this.... buuuuuut.

If Christianity is so diverse in itself....

Who am I to disagree?

Maybe, after all, religion is the problem?
Faith cannot be altered, bit for the rituals of man

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

HPNY Mr Deeds๐Ÿ˜Ž
No dis but he doesn't sound nor does his audience seam to convinced /receptive to his Message/body language is telling
Not trying to b Mean , thats what my eyes R telling Eyes and Ears R telling My GUTT!
So?
4 me, js

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

As a small Christian child I knew that the various Christian denominations each claiming it was the true religion were wrong. God made each person and He is Ruler overall of the religions and all false idols. No person can claim supremacy under God. There are two universal godly laws: Love God above all else and love others at least as much as self. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

One World Religion is coming... which The Antichrist will Head

Revelation: 13
Revelation: 17
Matthew: 24

PRAY ๐Ÿ™

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

You are right, Mr. Deeds. Additionally, remember that strange prayer flynn stated during one of those freedom meetings? It had to do with 7 rays; that prayer was from the summit Lighthouse, which does not have to do with Catholicism.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Wow! Now thatโ€™s the one thing Iโ€™ve been worried about. Different year same shit! Praying Trump stomps that idea or then heโ€™s not the really good guy we were hoping heโ€™d be and that then means.. something all together different.. Watching and praying for the best.

(1) Show this thread