Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Tucker Carlson is a Freemason...careful who you follow 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I think the FMs have been exposing a lot for us. In that clip, the KS character talks/jokes about drugs and rabbits in the WH. He says "stiffen up" "spewing ideas" and then the inappropriate boner remark. It seems pretty clear to me what they are trying to show, especially given what we are forced to witness every day with the HB drama and the MSM making excuses for him. I also remember the shop teacher with the humongous chest that was in the news for a while. Someone demonstrated that seemed to be a FM production. My belief is they are deliberately orchestrating these events in the media to expose this mess bc the MSM has done nothing but try to cover up or normalize unacceptable and egregious behavior.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it