Tucker Carlson is a Freemason...careful who you follow πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Tucker
Daddy cIa
Wealthy family
I take it as a postive his active disclosure, is he a flipped black hat or white hat? Waiting for full disclosure.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

He’s a real life POS
No optics can cover how someone stomach themselves let alone Kevin spacey himself in the same room

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

I think the FMs have been exposing a lot for us. In that clip, the KS character talks/jokes about drugs and rabbits in the WH. He says "stiffen up" "spewing ideas" and then the inappropriate boner remark. It seems pretty clear to me what they are trying to show, especially given what we are forced to witness every day with the HB drama and the MSM making excuses for him. I also remember the shop teacher with the humongous chest that was in the news for a while. Someone demonstrated that seemed to be a FM production. My belief is they are deliberately orchestrating these events in the media to expose this mess bc the MSM has done nothing but try to cover up or normalize unacceptable and egregious behavior.