Patriot, childhood sexual abuse survivor, God Wins!

In response Regina Medsger to her Publication

BULLSHIT!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON INSULIN TO REST YOUR LIFE!! GET SMART AND KNOW THE NATURAL SUBSTANCES THAT CURE DIABETES ALL FORMS!! SUPPLEMENT WITH 99.98% ORGANIC SULFUR CRYSTALS TWICE A DAY (BECAUSE IT ONLY METABOLIZES EVERY 12 HOURS) FROM HAPPY BODY FOR ABOUT 35 BUCKS A POUND! SECONDLY, SUPPLEMENT WITH CHROMIUM AND VANADIUM WHICH IS NO LONGER IN OUR SOILS ALONG WITH ORGANIC SOLVER CRYSTALS BECAUSE OF THE GLYPHOSATE RUNOFF DUE TO GMO PRODUCTS!!!
THERE NOW ALONG WITH A GOOD DIET YOU'RE CURED WITHIN MONTH AND A HALF OR SO! DON'T BELIEVE ANY FREAKING DOCTOR THAT LIVES UNDER A BUBBLE!

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Not the time pal.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

The only people that complain about what I put out are the uninformed, misguided and ignorant.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Nice. Way to win friends and influence people!
Im in full agreement with your concept though. we've been led astray for too long by greedy and evil people. Time to get back to natural treaments.

Don't give a shit about winning friends! only care about their soul and their health! Doctors can cure nothing ask one! I on the other hand thank God I'm not one that is a doctor, I can actually show people where to go to find the cures and they could research for themselves but not one of you ask because you're not too bright

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rogo0077 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Rogowski, click on at the bottom under it