I'm very sad today. My middle daughter uses Adderall and wine and has lost control of her life. She doesn't answer her phone so I texted her Merry Christmas. She sent me several text about how we ruined her life. She is blaming her sister and brother too. She has lost custody of our grandchildren. Please pray for her this Christmas day. I love her so much and don't know if she is going to make it through the other side.

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

Prayers and comfort 🙏💕

Praying for your daughter's healing. All things are possible with God.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying for the love of Jesus to light up her darkness.
🙏

Our hearts desire is for our children to be happy. We aren’t responsible for that because happiness is something you choose. You can’t find it in food, alcohol/drugs and especially not by blaming everyone for your life. 🙏🙏 Prayers for a breakthrough.

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I am so sorry to hear this. We will keep you, your daughter, and your entire family in our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers for God to heal her, lift her up. Hugs friend.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Prayers for you all! We know full well what a difficult journey it is to have someone you care for on a path of self - destruction - nearly destroyed me in the process. Praying that she finds the help she needs & that you can find peace. 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

🙏💔🙏

🙏🙏💗

Just called my sister. She was crying so hard I could not make out what she was saying. I asked her to repeat, she was still unintelligible. NOW going to voicemail. I am praying but situation reversed ain't NO way I would let her worry about me. You can only do so much. Love her very much. But that is very odd. Even a text, short. But voicemail instead. Idk.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I'm praying for you my friend. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏

I pray for her and you because how I know this all to well. Prayers my friend but we all have soul paths. No one is in control but themselves. Just like my daughter who had an addiction problem. In jail now while I raise her child. I pray she finds God in her heart and can be there to meet us. Take care and prayers to you.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Thank you my friend. And prayers for your family.

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

😢❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

💔🙏💗🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending prayers and strength and much love ❤️