❗❗❗Q, [21.12.2023 г. 15:14]❗❗❗
ON CAMERA Paid Crisis Actor John Sullivan Confesses January 6th was a Plan to Takedown Trump🚨

Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Filmed The Event & Sold It To HBO

"We did it! You were right we did it! Is this not gonna be the best film you’ve ever made in your life, Hell Yeah!"💥

🚨SHARE EVERYWHERE. 🚨

Is it hard for you to handle the Truth?

INDICTMENTS ARE COMING.💥

Only people mentioned by @Hampata in this post can reply

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

I don't think He master mined it.

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Although I still believe we had every right to be there that day (even so far as having a permit, etc and i almost went just to be at the rally/protest and support Pres. Trump), I'm still pissed off that so many patriots fell for the BS at the capitol!

I read/heard warnings on literally every single platform in the weeks leading up to Jan 6th NOT TO GO and to watch our six if we did - that something was up and we were either in actual danger and/or being set up to take the fall for something!! I assumed there would be a false flag and we'd get blamed for it.

So many people in the crowd outside *knew* the instigators were feds; they were yelling at them/calling them out in the videos! It was SO damn obvious! There's no way in hell you'd have caught me entering that building, let alone helping to break in. I had a huge knot in my belly as I watched the livestreams. Intuitively, I knew it wouldn't end well. *sighs*

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This was so obvious from the beginning. It is amazing to me, that so many people actually believed there was an "insurrection." The actors were very poor actors and anyone with an ounce of understanding and insight could see the false drama in an instant. 🤪