❗❗❗Q, [21.12.2023 г. 15:14]❗❗❗
ON CAMERA Paid Crisis Actor John Sullivan Confesses January 6th was a Plan to Takedown Trump🚨

Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Filmed The Event & Sold It To HBO

"We did it! You were right we did it! Is this not gonna be the best film you’ve ever made in your life, Hell Yeah!"💥

🚨SHARE EVERYWHERE. 🚨

Is it hard for you to handle the Truth?

INDICTMENTS ARE COMING.💥

Although I still believe we had every right to be there that day (even so far as having a permit, etc and i almost went just to be at the rally/protest and support Pres. Trump), I'm still pissed off that so many patriots fell for the BS at the capitol!

I read/heard warnings on literally every single platform in the weeks leading up to Jan 6th NOT TO GO and to watch our six if we did - that something was up and we were either in actual danger and/or being set up to take the fall for something!! I assumed there would be a false flag and we'd get blamed for it.

So many people in the crowd outside *knew* the instigators were feds; they were yelling at them/calling them out in the videos! It was SO damn obvious! There's no way in hell you'd have caught me entering that building, let alone helping to break in. I had a huge knot in my belly as I watched the livestreams. Intuitively, I knew it wouldn't end well. *sighs*

In response Earth Alliance to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LO_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LO_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it