I want to be an authorized financial advisor but I am not.
That being said. I don't believe any hints I have given over the past 3 years have lost anyone money.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Im a recent widow and very afraid to make any money moves...too much buy this/dont buy that/ invest/pull out etc.... paper vs. bars...argh!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Welcome back!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

If you can tun a router upside down , you can be a financial advisor....lol....crack me up VK

The Truth is Out There. I got time...

And I'm listening carefully ... ;)

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

I am eternally grateful to you for redpilling me on XRP 🙏🙏🙏

In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

I'm trying to find info about XRP, what do you mean by redpilling? is XRP bad? is XRP the CBDC?

(1) Show this thread

so, i don't have a lot of $$$ but what would be best to invest in? thanks

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Only won way...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I havent seen this picture in a few years. 😎

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Danny can you tell me what this is? I'll happily research it but whats it called? I only started this journey back in June so have some catching up to do.

(3) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I think people should look into reemf. I paid attention to President Trump last year about rare earth minerals and taking China out and bringing it back to the US. I am up 453% since I invested. Not financial advice just what I have experienced.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Where do you invest? And in what?

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Artist * Londoner * cat lover 😺 * searching for the truth 🙏

Better not take any advice from Charlie Ward then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

love it.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🧐

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

😳😳😳

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

In context of the globalist goal of eliminating non digital currency I have been wary and sus of bitcoin.

(3) Show this thread

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

Any thoughts on Fire Point E? Asking for a Very Good friend.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Aany idea when Big Tech is going down so we can redpill everyone else and can we get and update on our man Issac Kappy maybe get him to do a new vid update

any advice currently? i could use some...

I think you should be able to do what you are knowledgeable in without having to get 'licensed' by the government.

i concur.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q Debunked and seized "authorized"system.
 🙏✨☺️🍿

Bitcoin just hit $48,600...and VK is following 486 people. Is this the end for Bitcoin?? To be continued.....🤔🙃🤪

In response Kel Que to her Publication

VK is only here u til 2023. Is it going to crash on 23rd Feb? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I respect your advice. More than people that I have traded/invested with for years. You dont ever try and sell me on anything or hype anything.

I regret not buying Toto stock when you talked about bidets. It's up roughly 100 percent since a year ago.

um,....I bought in on mar 18 , when u hinted. 401k up more than 50% since.
any new ponderings?

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Wish I could hand you a beer or 2!
I went from empty pockets to a little hope. One small step at a time. Please keep 'em coming. Thanks VK! You rock!

I think you give great advice VK! It's like you know the future or something ? Time Travel much ? 😎❤️

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I am doing very nicely on the hints that you have given. Still trying to load up on physical silver.

Your APL is stuck. I'm pissed when it doesn't move! 🇺🇸🤣

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

how about a good bidet ???

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Hahahahaha!! Love this! I did not take his advice on that though probably should have!!

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Gematria

(2) Show this thread