Could use some prayers this morning, Family. I got a medical test back with not the best results.
Hoping I donโ€™t have to move towards more aggressive treatment.
My body has been fighting a long time and it needs some miraculous healing now. ๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response trueblue to his Publication

you will be in my thoughts and prayers, Trueblue.
God bless you and your family with all the healing you need. Peace and love to you all.

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers of God's healing white light to surround you and bring you wellness. Hugs and peace to you.๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ praying for you

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Wife to my best friend 25 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ sending love and prayers

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers of healing & comfort going out for you. Hugs!

Apricot seeds but GOTTA be non gmo and very much study the amounts you would need. Just looked they have them for sale online. I am praying GOD heals you completely IN Jesus name.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thanks Steph. I know I got Family with all the best healing remedies if I need them ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ’•

(1) Show this thread

Thank you all for the love and prayers ๐Ÿ™ I am so touched and blessed to have a Family that Cares ๐Ÿ’• love you all

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

We love YOU โค always โ™พ๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus, we pray for this patriot and ask for your miraculous healing. Surround this child of yours with your comfort and peace. Please provide guidance and direction to cures as well. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

amen

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

and may God's Holy Spirit lead this one into *all* Truth of Jesus .. the Great Physician

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for you true blue๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Sheโ€™s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Many prayers are coming your way ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธLord hear our prayers.

Sending you prayers and positivity vibes for healing.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Positive thoughts and prayers to you โค๏ธ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Dear God please send healing energy to our loving patriot.
Medical healing is needed.
Amen Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’Œ

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

๐Ÿ™Father,
Please bless my friend with Your peace that surpasses our understanding. If a healing is not part of the plan for them now, then please provide every support they need in the physical and spiritual to walk through this valley. Most of all that they would comprehend, on a deep level, Your care, concern and love for them. At the end of this journey may their faith be like gold tried in the fire, a testimony of who You are and how much You love us. In Jesus Name
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽš๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

๐Ÿ™

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

praying the loving arms of Jesus hold you and help you recover soon. God Bless

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

โค๐Ÿ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™May God Be With You in this Fight!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™