THiS LiL’ MiSS Can’t Be Wrong
@l42022425

·
Barron Trump and First Lady Diana Trump
Barron and his mom

🌟 Greatest Movie Ever🌟

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

🙏😊 I always loved Diana. We always saw such a compassionate heart in her.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Looking forward to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Melania is a very High Commander/General from a star system that is here to help/back DJT and to protect him ... She has great power ... Highly advanced Celestial Warrior General. Diana has been DJT's wife for the entire time. The truth is coming out.

In response cheri malmquist to her Publication

Found these awhile ago.
Maybe they make sense now.

(1) Show this thread

Been thinking this for a while. How funny will it be if Trump is the king of England.
I think Melania might be Anastasia Romanov's granddaughter. Making her the legit Queen of Russia.

Once you have no fear you survive. I am a Covid/Remedisvr and cancer survivor. There is Nothing they can do to you unless God allows it.

The nose the eyes are almost identical match.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

No denying there is a strong resemblance between these two.😉 Can't wait to learn the truth behind so many mysteries!