Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

I am a 74 yr old child of GOD I am a patriot and I believe in morals that GOD says we should live by.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Go for it Git er done

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amos 3:14

14 That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Bethel: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just a small prequel of what's to come...

https://www.gotquestions.org/when-Jesus-returns.html

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Praise God!! Yes of course I support the destruction of evil

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

FULL Support!!! Patriot extraordinaire.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It takes citizens standing up and saying NO! God please protect this brave patriot from any satanic backlash. 🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Yes, we need more like him!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, our country should have nothing to do with Satan.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

100%. I was hoping something like this would happen. 💪

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

😄💥💥💥🙏🙏