Only people mentioned by @deplorablemagadonian in this post can reply

In response real dank magadonian to his Publication

The United States Corporation is soon to be irrelevant...

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Ascension....................................... of the Commies

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️These parents should stop sending their kids to public schools or any schools period and teach their own children the right way. If parents would start doing right by their children, there wouldn't be these types of problems. Parents need to step up and be parents again. Just imagine if all parents would pull their kids out of schools. The schools would have to shutdown. Then maybe the schools could be revamped from top to bottom.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

They aren't learning anything useful. It will have to be unlearned.

(1) Show this thread

And the problem is also that if any student veers off the topic to say that the constitution is relevant, he or she will fail.
This has been going on for many years.
I recall doing a paper to describe why communism is terrible. I wrote it to refute the crap my leftist teacher was trying to tell us.
I was able to get an A but that was decades ago.
Teachers didn't have as much power back then.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Every Time to her Publication

At that time, neither did the teachers possess as much arrogance as those "posers" do now!

(1) Show this thread