If you have followed me for a bit, you know I've had BP issues....

1. Prayer
2. Diet alterations
3. Consistency

Thank you Abba Father!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Also, keep up your sense of humor! Laughter is great for overall health!
You are doing great! Blessings to you!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Aw shucks... I love cats!

#BlessUp Friend!

How are you and yours?

I'm praying God knocks your socks off!

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

Age changes things too

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

BP
136/60
pulse rate
Oxygen 99
I wish I knew the Truth.
The only truth I know is I am above the dirt
71 y/o

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Top number is great 😎

Bottom number is a little high, nothing to worry about though Dirt.

Magnesium will help lower that number, and also beet root extract.

Glad to see you have it under control, brother.

Your family needs you...and your AU family needs you.

#BlessUp

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Huge difference from the posted image in comments.

I'm estatic. 120/80 ain't too shaby for this carcass.

(1) Show this thread

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

I would use cayenne pepper it will help lower the blood pressure and is really good for your blood,. also Ginger.. here are some other supplements that you could try. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/supplements-lower-blood-pressure

In response Terry Jackson to her Publication

Very good info.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Please do share. 99% of the natural remedies I use have come from Anon posts and research.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Praise the Lord! 🙌😇🙏

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

Right!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God that is wonderful!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Good deal

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

I'd say there is a Divine change.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

For the last few months, my BP has been 122/80. I'm currently working on my dietary habits. I've cut out sugary snacks and drinks all together and started eating more veggies and fruit

🙏🏻

good job

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

All thanks to God!

(1) Show this thread