Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸͺ–πŸ¦

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

the dragons den no longer exsist, I know those hashtags are probably real, Ive never tried them. I was told the dragon den crew were not really fighting the good fight, I have no clue to be honest. The website is for sale, does anyone know what is the deal with the den crew? Just curious, not stirring trouble, hoping they were good.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response StrqngerThqn Fictiqn to his Publication

There are still dragons on twitter.... I was told there was a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....goes to show don't believe everything your told. If you have no clue than why spew "I was told"....ffs... Go do your own research find out the truth. Or open a sleeve of saltines Polly, pretty bird....

Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸͺ–πŸ¦

The website is for sale, Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go tell your stupid riddles somewhere else, I do research 1st before asking questions

Simply because a website is for sale does not imply that there are no dragons. If you had researched more you would know that some still exist on twatter. As to your initial reply "I was told the dragon den crew were not really fighting the good fight, I have no clue to be honest." I can personally attest that there is always a few bad apples in the barrel. Some of us are still fighting the good fight. I would strongly suggest that you don't go down the#tag rabbit hole with out God. It's a hole which will deprive you of sleep.

Only people mentioned by @StrangerThanFiction17 in this post can reply

I apologize If I sounded preachy that was not my intention. Much love and much respect!

Same, saving kids is extremely important to me. Let's just say working with kids has been entire Adult career.

πŸ‘ŠMuch Love

(2) Show this thread