Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

the dragons den no longer exsist, I know those hashtags are probably real, Ive never tried them. I was told the dragon den crew were not really fighting the good fight, I have no clue to be honest. The website is for sale, does anyone know what is the deal with the den crew? Just curious, not stirring trouble, hoping they were good.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StrangerThanFiction17 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response StrqngerThqn Fictiqn to his Publication

There are still dragons on twitter.... I was told there was a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....goes to show don't believe everything your told. If you have no clue than why spew "I was told"....ffs... Go do your own research find out the truth. Or open a sleeve of saltines Polly, pretty bird....

Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? 🇺🇸🌏🪖🦍

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

The website is for sale, Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go tell your stupid riddles somewhere else, I do research 1st before asking questions

(1) Show this thread